My main problem was that apparently last time I used this pattern I didn't put all the pieces back in the envelope. My bad. But I extrapolated from the pieces I did have and managed to cut it all.
The other thing was that I was going to use black cotton for a lining....and started cutting it until I realized that fabric I needed for the play I'm designing. Oops. Had to salvage that.
Side note, I love my old sewing machine. It's a hand me down from my granny and it runs beautifully. I love the old mechanical machines. This one breaks down from time to time but I can open it up and see what happened and fix it. I'm like MacGyver!
Aaaaand....here's the finished product! Although this picture makes me realize I really need to iron it. Oops. But I like the general look. I'm pleased with it as a quick afternoon therapy project!